Wednesday 2 February 2011

AN INTERVIEW WITH TRACEY



1-What's your name?
My name is Tracey and my surname is Caddick.
2-How old are you?
I am between 35 and 40.
3-Have you got brothers or sisters?
I have got one brother, his name is Steven and he is younger than me. He lives in England.
4- When were you born?
I was born in Manchester, in the North of England.
5.- Where are you from?
I'm from Manchester, but I now live in Cala Egos.
6- What's your job?
I'm work in a nice shoe shop.
7- What's your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is blue.
8- What do you look like?
I've got brown hair and blue eyes. I'm quite small.
9.- What do you do at the weekend?

At the weekend I say to Gabriel: "Do your homework!" and I also like to go to the cinema.
10- What's your favourite food?
I like food a lot. I like paella and I also like roast chicken. I like fruit very much, I love oranges.
11- What's your favourite animal?
My favourite animals are horses. I like horse riding!
12- Do you practice any sport?
Every morning I go to the gym, in the summer I go swimming.
13- What's your favourite film?
My favourite film is "Dancing with wolves".
14- What's your favourite TV programme?
My favourite programmes are Hospital Central and Big Brother.
15- What did you do yesterday?
Yesterday, I went shopping and I also went to see some friends.
16- Do you like Spain?
Yes, I love Spain, because the weather is nice and the people are very nice.
17- Have you got a pet?
No, not now, but we used to have a dog.
18- Do you like football?
Yes, I like football and I like to watch Gabriel playing football on Saturdays.
19- Which football team do you support?
I support C.D. Cala d'Or and I also support Manchester United.
20- What´s you favourite song or group?
My favourite group is Black Eyed Peas.
21- Do yo speak Spanish?
Yes, I speak Spanish and I also speak German and French.
22- Do you like Spanish food?
Yes, I love Spanish food. I like paella and fish soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment