Thursday 10 February 2011

INTERVIEW WITH SELIN



1- What's your surname?
My surname is Ictemel. It's Turkish.
2- How old are you ?
l'm 22 years old.
3- Where are you from?
I'm from United States but my family is from Turkey.
4- When were you born?
I was born on March 23rd, 1988.
5- What's your favourite sport?
My favourite sport to play is tennis and my favourite sport to watch is football.
6- What's your favourite hobby?
My favourite hobby is taking pictures.
7- What's your mum's job?
My mum is a housewife.
8- What's your dad's job?
My dad is an engineer.
9- What's your favourite animal?
My favourite animal is a cat.
10- What's your favourite food?
My favourite Spanish food is paella but my favourite food is Turkish food.
11- What's your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is yellow.
12.- What's your job?
My job is English teacher.
13- Have you got a pet?
I don't have a pet but I used to have a cat.
14- Have you got brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have 1 sister. She is older than me.
15-What's your favourite place for a holiday?
My favourite place for a holiday is Turkey and the beach.
16- What do you look like?
I have brown hair and brown eyes.
17- Do you like Majorca?
Yes, I like Majorca very much. It's very beautiful.
18- Do you like our school?
Yes, I like your school.
19- What Spanish food do you like?
I like paella and Spanish omelette.
20- What do you like doing in your free time?
In my free time, I like to be with my friends, go to the cinema and take photos.
21- What do you do at the weekend?
At the weekend, here in Majorca, I travel the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment